Wednesday August 15th: WBEV Idea Exchange Day
• Brenda Murphy and John Kraft, co-hosts of WBEV’s Idea Exchange, host an afternoon live broadcast from 1-4 p.m. that will feature cooking demos and audience participation.
• WBEV Free Idea Exchange Recipes: WBEV 1430 AM will distribute a special edition of Brenda Murphy’s Idea Exchange Recipes at the 2012 Dodge County Fair.
• WXRO Bash: WXRO personalities Rick Armon, Bill Johnson, Cale Zomer and Lezli Young celebrate the opening of the fair with a two-hour party that features music, audience participation contests, prizes and fun! Compete for a spot inside of the MONEY MACHINE! Contestants will be chosen through a variety of games to be able to enter the MONEY MACHINE for a chance to win CASH AND PRIZES, including 2 VIP passes to see the Eli Young Band!
Entertainment includes: Ted Nugent in the grandstand at 7:30 p.m. This is a new time – this allows for fireworks at dusk! The Jeff Hall DJ Service will be in Radio Park immediately following Ted Nugent.
Thursday August 16th: WBEV Senior Day
• WBEV provides a fun afternoon for Seniors with live music from Beaver Dam’s Most Wanted and free BINGO with prizes. Beaver Dam Community Hospital will be holding senior exercise demonstrations.
• WXRO live Barn Show broadcast (5:00-6:30 p.m.): An hour and a half of run and audience participation with Bill McCollum during a live broadcast of the world famous Barn Show! Visitors to Radio Park will have the chance to play Body Bingo for prizes. In addition, Uncle Bill will host a husband calling contest!
Entertainment includes: Eli Young Band in the grandstand at 8:00 p.m. Geoff Landon will be in Radio Park directly after Eli Young Band.
Friday August 17th: WBEV / WXRO Children’s Day
• A fun day for kids of all ages featuring exciting games, prizes and appearances by your favorite WBEV / WXRO personalities!
• Annual Cream Puff Eating Contest (5:00-6:30 p.m.): The WBEV / WXRO Cream Puff Eating Contest is your chance to watch a handful of local celebrities get down and dirty and stuff their faces full of cream puffs in this hands-free free-for-all that always gets the crowd buzzing!
Entertainment includes: WXRO 95.3 FM presents Jake Owen in the grandstand at 8pm. Cross County Junction will perform at Radio Park directly after Jake Owen until 11:30pm.
Saturday, August 18th:
• The Red Solo Cup Party (starting at 3:00 p.m.): The Jeff Hall DJ Service will entertain while the audience can play fun games that revolve around Toby Keith’s hit single, “Red Solo Cup.” The audience can join in on the fun with the “You’re Not Just a Cup” game as well!
Entertainment includes: Chelli Bri performing on the Radio Park stage 5-8pm and after the grandstand act until 11:30 p.m. Jerrodd Niemann is in the grandstand at 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 19th:
• Picnic in the Park (12:30-4:00 p.m.): Join WBEV and WXRO for a Picnic in the Park with your family, friends and favorite radio personalities! The day starts with square dancing with the Swinging Beavers and includes family games with old-fashioned fun like sack races, three-legged races, water balloon toss and a tongue twister contest. The 4-H Clothing and Style Show happens at 1:00 p.m. The Jeff Hall DJ Service will feature karaoke followed by games. The Astico Perseverance 4-H Club presents their play: “The Fair & the Fowl” at 3:30 pm.
Source: Good Karma Radio