Our RV Park is great for staying the night, with several 50-Amp and 30-Amp electrical connections, the Fairgrounds RV Park welcomes all visitors. Events almost every weekend, make your stay fun, check our website calendar of events.
Features include; Electric, Water, Dump Station, Pull-through Sites, Restrooms, and Shower. Rates per night: $40 for 50-Amp, $30 for 30-Amp, and $20 for 20-Amp sites. Free WIFI internet available for sites 1-10 & 20-25, connect with password: wifinow!
Please pay in person on arrival at the Legion Pavilion with cash or check (payable to the Dodge County Fair Association), fill out a payment envelope with your information, remove the top copy, and post it in your RV window.
Check out 2 PM
Questions and concerns please call or text Dale Norenberg at 920-210-8785
RV Park proceeds help to fund maintenance of the non-profit Fairgrounds and improve the RV Park
Please give us a chance to correct any concerns before writing a negative review
Dodge County Fair Association
Our site layout is saved in Google Maps (shown below) or open in a new full size screen.
Self-Service Site Reservations
Please navigate the system below to reserve a site or open in a new full-size window (time slots show from 2 PM to 12 AM online, reservation is good until 2 PM the following day). To reserve more than one date, complete the reservation process in multiples, one day/night at a time.
- Payment and registration at the Legion Pavilion must be complete prior to set-up including names of all people on your site.
- Only one (1) RV is allowed per site.
- Park on pavement or gravel where provided.
- Guests are responsible for all behavior of children. All children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Gas grills are recommended, small above-ground fire pits or charcoal grills are permitted with responsible clean-up and ash disposal in steel drum near Site 6.
- No fireworks or firearms may be used on the property.
- Racetrack, infield, grandstand, and barns are off-limits for park attendees unless they are attending an event specific to that area.
- Dogs are not to be left alone to bark. When outside, they should be leashed or under total control and not left to walk off. Poop should be picked up, placed in a plastic bag, and disposed of in your garbage container.
- Customers are responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or his or her family, visitor, or pets. We reserve the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and/or campground/resort facilities, including but not limited to broken waterlines, damaged/missing connections, electric lines, landscaping, and excessive debris.
- Check-out time is 2 pm.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE, LIMIT THE LENGTH OF STAY AND THE NUMBER OF PERSONS OR VEHICLES PER SITE AND/OR EVICT ANY PERSON OR PARTY WITHOUT REFUND.
Weekly & Monthly Discount Rates:
7 day rate = 6 day cost (1 day free)
14 day rate = 11 day cost (3 days free)
21 day rate = 14 day cost (7 days free)
28 day rate = 16 day cost (12 days free)
30 day rate = 17 day cost (13 days free)