Here’s our top 10 list of what’s new at the 2016 Dodge County Fair. There’s so much going on it’s hard to keep track! Please, if we missed anything post the information as a reply to this page in the comments section below. Looking forward to another fun and entertaining five days at the Dodge County Fair near Beaver Dam, Wisconsin…
10. Megger’s and Pit Road Concessions on the corner of Wisconsin and Grand Avenue will be serving Waldvogel’s Best Sweet Corn grown near Juneau, WI
9. Eddie Boik’s Dog Training and Obedience new to the area and the Dodge County Fair! They have 22 years experience and moved to Wisconsin from Illinois to train dogs full time. They offer in home training as well as waste pick up and dog walking. Get more information from them at their booth in Commercial Tent #2.
8. WTKM 104.9FM staff buries coins and prizes in shelled corn. Kids have 104.9 seconds to dig for coins, and they get to keep whatever they find! Look for the WTKM Corn Crawl on our schedule of events.
7. Flight for Life Helicopter landing and learning opportunity Thursday, August 18th from 12 Noon to 2pm.
6. Learn about JP HydroGraphix water transfer printing and see examples in Commercial Tent #1. Hydrographics is a method of applying printed designs to anything from metals to plastic and even glass or hardwood.
5. Pleasure Valley Pig and Duck Races in the area South of the commercial tents along Fairview Road.
4. Donate a tree for shade and comfort in memory of a family member or friend to support the Dodge County Fair. Companies are also welcome to sponsor a tree for improving the fairgrounds. More information available here.
3. Ed’s Toys and Nostalgic Signs will feature 5 new Allis Chalmers Tractors that just came out last week from ERTL Toys. There hasn’t been a new release of an Allis Chalmers Toy for over 8 years! The 1st 50 customers their booth in tent #1 during the Fair with any purchase will receive a free 3″ collector Button.
2. On Wednesday, August 17th meet Ryan from How Farms Work (a YouTube Channel to learn about the adventures of owning and operating a farm) of Potosi, WI with currently 44K+ subscribers!
1. The US Army and WI Army Reserve booth will feature a rock climbing wall and large military vehicles on display. Stop to thank our service members!